Friday, October 14, 2011

Livin' the dream


Hello everyone!

Time is FLYING! I am officially half-way through with my study abroad in Ecuador and I can't believe it. Although some days I feel like my life is at a standstill, with the monotonous routine of going to class and doing homework, I then look at the calendar and can't understand where the days have gone!

I have some exciting news to share... I'm officially going to the Galapagos Islands October 29 - November 5!!! I'll be visiting four islands - San Cristobal, Floreana, Santa Cruz, and Isabela. I'll also be snorkeling at Kicker Rock (one of the best snorkeling spots in the world), visiting the Charles Darwin station, and seeing the giant tortoises! I'm beyond pumped for this! Talk about a GREAT fall break!

Have a great weekend,
Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment