Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Oh no... Ceviche



Every night at dinner we have a soup with our meal. I've had no problems so far with the types of soups, and I've actually started looking forward to them! Tonight was - Ceviche.

Ceviche is a seafood dish that is very popular in South America. We had ceviche made with shrimp (camarones), peppers, and lime. It is served cold.

I've really been trying to eat everything that my host family serves me, but tonight I definitely failed them. I ate about half of my soup before telling my host mother that I didn't like it. And besides... how many times do I have to tell her that I don't like shrimp?

Fingers crossed for a better tomorrow in the world of my Ecua-soups!


1 comment:

  1. Kelley (CHAMP- haha)-
    First might I begin with...WE MISS YOU! Second, what a great blog you have going. I have enjoyed reading your entries. It sounds like you are having some wonderful adventures. I hope the weekend is filled with more fun times.
    Best Wishes,
    -Patrick

    ReplyDelete